The Geelong Family History Group are holding a NSW Research Seminar:
When: Sunday 27th October 2019, 10.00 – 4.00 pm
Where: Meeting Room, Waurn Ponds Library, 230 Pioneer Rd, Waurn Ponds.
Cost: $15.00 per person ($10.00 GFHG Members)
Bookings are essential – GFHG A5 folded brochure.
IMPORTANT: New South Wales originally included the areas we now know as Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Norfolk Island and New Zealand – what you will learn in this seminar can also help you with your research in these States, Territories and Country.
Bonus: Each registrant receives a show bag and goodies valued at MORE than the cost of the Seminar including:
- Cloth book carry bag (donated by Public Record Office Victoria)
- New Archival Box (donated by Public Record Office Victoria)
- 3 x Archival plastic sleeves (donated by Public Record Office Victoria)
- Recent GSV Ancestor journal (donated by the Genealogical Society of Victoria)
- Susie Zada, Secretary Geelong Family History Group, Researcher and Historian
- Heather Garnsey, Executive Officer, Society of Australian Genealogists
- Danielle Lautrec, Education Officer and Archives Officer, Society of Australian Genealogists