The Colac Court of Petty Sessions [VPRS 301] is being indexed by our Geelong & District volunteers.
Currently 1483 entries have been added to the Geelong & District Database.
This is an ongoing project – the following entries have been added to date:
- VPRS 301 / 25 [21 Mar 1860 – 14 Nov 1860 DONE]
- VPRS 301 / 27 [6 Jan 1869 – 22 Apr 1870 DONE]
- VPRS 301 / 55 [14 Aug 1914 – 8 Oct 1914 DONE]
- NAME: Either Prosecutor / Complainant / Applicant OR Defendant – COMMENT field will explain which
- DATE: of court sitting
- OTHER NAMES: Either Prosecutor / Complainant / Applicant OR Defendant – COMMENT field will explain which
- COMMENT: Reason for court appearance, and explanation of NAME and OTHER NAMES field for EACH entry
- REFERENCE: VPRS number and UNIT number (entries are in chronological order)
Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith
Welcome to the Geneabloggers family. Hope you find the association fruitful; I sure do. I have found it most stimulating, especially some of the Daily Themes.
May you keep sharing your ancestor stories!
Dr. Bill 😉
Author of “Back to the Homeplace”
and “13 Ways to Tell Your Ancestor Stories”
Congratulation on your blog! I have nominated you for the “One Lovely Blog Award”! If you wish to follow up go to http://empirecall.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html