The Geelong Heritge Centre is holding a Pop-up book shop sale:
- One week only
- 12 noon to 4.00 pm
- Monday May 25th to Friday May 29th 2015
- Strictly CASH ONLY (no EFTPOS available)
Amazing chance to secure DISCOUNTS OF UP TO 80% off the normal prices on books in stock. The Centre is preparing for their move to the exciting new Geelong Library & Heritage Centre building.
There are 147 INDIVIDUAL TITLES for sale.
There are OVER 3400 BOOKS about various topics including:
- Local History
- Family History
- Former Councils
- World War I
- Heritage Buildings
Books are from the Geelong and Barwon Region as well as other published history works about Melbourne; South West Victoria; and Victoria.
Just visit our pop-up book shop at the National Wool Museum and browse what we have for sale and you will receive a FREE show bag ** of published works that includes:
- A Brief History of the Shire of Corio
- The Aireys Inlet Bark Hut Barwon River Buckley Falls to the Aqueduct Brochure
- City of Geelong: Heritage Trail
- Osborne House 1858-2008
- Silts in the Sight Glass – SS Launceston
- The Story of Fibres
Valued at $25.00
** NOTE: promo giveaways while stocks last.
Geelong Historical Society and other publications will also be on sale at RRP
Libraries, Societies and professional purchasers – IF REQUIRED, please request a hand-written itemised receipt.